This job posting is for a Federally funded position that require you to be:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive)
- A post-secondary graduate
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada (no work permits or student visas)
- Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations
- Not in receipt of Employment Insurance (EI) benefits
Only apply if you meet ALL of these conditions.
Company: Limbic Media
Limbic Media is a transdisciplinary team of artist-engineers with a passion for technology and the arts. For the past 10 years we have utilized a diverse set of technological and design skills and passions to create unique, innovate installations and experiences. We have been honoured as VIATeC Awards Winner: Member of the Year (2014), VIATeC Awards Finalist: Team of the Year (2014), and VIATeC Awards Finalist: Technical Excellence (2016) for our contributions to the technology sector in Victoria, BC and for excellence in technological innovation. Limbic Media designs high-tech art that is truly interactive – living, dynamic systems that react to and are influenced by the public.
“Welcome to Art Against the Ordinary”
The World’s Most Advanced Sound Responsive Lighting Controller
Aurora creates light shows that are controlled by sounds from the surrounding environment. Bright, efficient RGB LED lights are combined with sound-reactive technology to enable voices, claps, stomps and music to manipulate the lighting scheme. Sophisticated lighting algorithms create an unprecedented connection between light and sound and can visualize audio features as subtle as the vibrato of a violin. Aurora works right out of the box – no need for expensive custom programming or professional lighting personnel.
Your Mission…if you choose to accept it
Help make the world more creative and inspired by marketing the Aurora lighting system to a number of potential segments: Holiday Lighting, Architectural, Music Festivals/Big DJs, Theatre, Retail, Zoos, Weddings, Cities, Karaoke Clubs, Branding/Marketing Companies…
- Coordinating and producing marketing consumables e.g. images, brochures, content marketing, web copy, videos and more.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategy with executive and sales team including:
- Social media strategy.
- Targeted email campaigns.
- Content marketing strategy
- Educational background and/or experience in marketing – ideally for a hardware-based product.
- Positive, take-over-the world attitude.
- Highly self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Ideally have content creation and production skills e.g. image and video editing, layout and design.